Tuesday 29 March 2011

A Fake Dream


I saw a wonderful castle
Garnished with gold colours
Amazed, I strongly feel
I wished it is not like other fake dreams

I tried to enter that turret
But they did not welcome me
Because neither am I rich nor elegant
They all agreed to dismiss me

Going back home I decided
And never look for something far reached
Perhaps the castle never can be my friend
That the only reason I have realized

But I advise you not to surrender
Because if you do, you will suffer





By Abderrahim Elouahabi

3 comments:

  1. Totally love it ..
    They have made a bad a choice not welcoming you man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. hope they won't do that again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good initiative my friend! Good luck! try to publish then in a book

    ReplyDelete